Your wedding day...one of the most important days of your life...
You've chosen the venue, your attendants, the flowers and might have even sampled some delicious cake. Now what about the transportation?
Before you call any limousine service for additional information, it's good to have some questions answered, based on your personal needs:
- How many people will you need to transport?
- Would you prefer a limousine or something a little more comfortable (like a party bus)?
- What will you need transportation for? (to the church, to the reception, shuttle, etc...)
- How many hours will you need a vehicle for on your special day?
- What's your price range?
And here are some questions that any limousine company should be well-prepared to answer for you:
- Are you properly insured?
- What types of vehicles do you have?
- How many people will fit (comfortably) in each vehicle?
- What is the price and how many hours does that include?
- Is there a fuel surcharge? Tax?
- Do you provide a red carpet service? If so, is that included in the price?
- What is the minimum number of hours required?
- Can we have alcohol in the vehicles?
- Can we have food in the vehicles?
- What kind of music options do we have?
- What will the driver be wearing?
- What is typical gratuity and is that included in your price?
- Will you provide a contract?
It's important to plan ahead. You're likely planning your wedding day for a weekend-and weekends are the busiest period for a limousine company. It's good to call as early as possible to ensure availability.
TYPE OF VEHICLE
Most limo companies will have different options for you to choose from--limo, party bus, etc... Determine what's right for your needs. A limo may look nice in a photo, but will it be the most comfortable on the day of your wedding?
MAKING A RESERVATION
Once you give the limo company your information and make your reservation, it's important to have something e-mailed to you as confirmation. Make sure you review that information for accuracy and let the limo company know of any changes as soon as possible.
And make sure to visit our web-site: www.cheeseheadlimo.com for our pricing and additional information!!